Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More back yard shenanigans


I was without my van today plus we had freinds over, my brother-in-law Luke and my nephew Logan. When you add my five kids that make 7 kid ten and under and me. Only one of me and seven of them. WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DO?... Throw them out side and lock the door so they can't get back in. If you think I'm joking, think again. Luckily today was lovely. Warm, with a gentle breezy and lot of sun. The kids as well as myself loved it.
I bought Mr. Tripp a hammock about two year ago and we just got it hung up this summer. I hung it in the shad under the maple tree. I love the view I have in the hammock. The under side of the leafs as the sun shines thru. My dirt covered feet as they fly up and down thru the air and my hammock buddy, Penny. She love to nurse as we sway back and forth. I spent a lot of my time out there today.
PJ filling up the wheel barrel with water to take to the back yard. Please note his eye protection.
He used the water to make a home made water slide.
They thought it was great. And good news no one got hurt.
Plus I got three loads of laundry hung on the line.

*****

I did unlock the door... eventually.

2 comments:

  1. lol
    Mama, can you imagine my mom~ 7 sons and 5 daughters! No locks on the doors and two refrigerators!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it, but I would need to locks :)

    ReplyDelete