Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jurassic Park 4


Jurassic |jəˈrasik|adjective Geologyof, relating to, or denoting the second period of the Mesozoic era,between the Triassicand Cretaceous periods.[as n. ] ( the Jurassic) the Jurassic period or the system of rocks deposited during it.
My Sweet Ben has been Building his own jurassic park. However he calls it dino walls. He say people can come to his park and pay him a quater to look at all of his dino friends. But he sayed they can not pet them beauces they do BITE. "they are meat eaters mom".

Ella was lucky enough to be the first visitor to dino wall, so Ben let her in for free. I did have to pay to see but it was well worth it. Ben is quite the business man. He will draw me a picture or bring art home from school and say "you can give me a dollar for this and keep it forever". How can I say no.
Oh to have in imagination of a child. The things I would do and the life I would live. Wait... I have never really grown up myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment