Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello bob!

My hair hade become unruly. It was a mess! No joke, I probably had 3 inches of split ends. So I did what any woman in hair distress does, I called my stylist. Jessica. I love what she can do with my hair. After assessing the damage Jessica said the dead ends need to go. GREAT! I have been wanting to cut my hair off anyways. I really, really, really want a pretty pixie cut but opted for a bob in stead (less shock for Mr. Tripp). Jessica worked her magic. She cut and thinned and cut some more. Plus she's great to talk to. We gab about kids, church, sisters, bothers, vacations, it's wonderful. The girl talk might be my favorite part of going to see her. After the scissor were put away and my cape came off I was left with a adorably styled bob.
I LOVE IT!

Thanks Jessie.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. And I agree your stylist is fun to talk to :)
    Danielle S.

    ReplyDelete