Monday, July 12, 2010

day 4

left; Peter and Seven they really liked our kids
right; Mr. Tripp and all the kids loving the ray tank
left; Mr. Tripp and Penny
Right; Benny, I think he clould had moved into the aquarium and never leave.
Matt the ray was twice as big as he was

Today it was rainy so we went to the aquarium. IT WAS AWSOME! Really it was a tie for best aquarium I have ever been to (the other was in Atlantis in the Bahamas). The kids loved it. So did Mr. Tripp and I. It was a great day. We got to pet sting rays and hours shoe crab. and walk thru a glass tunnel with sharks swimming all around us. Plus it smelled good, no fishy smell. Smells are very important to me, I'm weird.
Left photo; Penny enjoying the fish.
Center photo; Jellyfish, I could have watched them all day.
Right photo; Mr. Matt
Left photo; jaws
Right photo; trying to get all the kids to look at the camera.


1 comment:

  1. I bet Ben is having a blast there......

    ReplyDelete