Monday, July 12, 2010

day 3 to much walking

left; mining for rocks right; tram ride
left; nap time,
center; a penny bracelet for penny,
right; a game of checker. I let PJ win.

day 3. We walked and walked and walked. Mr. Tripp and I decided that we wanted to take the kids and ride the tram up the Mt. I wanted to drive to the tram but Mr. Tripp wanted to walk.
So we walked.* It was 90 degrees, humid and a very ,very long walk for our 5 little people, we were a hot mess when we finally made it to the tram. The kid were really excited and a little scared to take to mile and half trip up the Mt. I loved it. The view was breathtaking and the ride was fun. At the top of the Mt there was shopping, food, smelly bears and much more. It was great fun.

When we final came down from the Mt. We stopped a mining shop. Each kid got a bucket of dirt, sifting tray and a pan. THey had a blast mining for jewels.

At the end of the day we were all sweaty and smelly but had a great day.


*just a side note I my trying to Let Mr. Tripp make a the decision. It has felt as tho I have been calling the shots ALOT. So I am making my very best effort to let Mr. Tripp were the paints in this family.

1 comment:

  1. What a blast !!!!! You look tired but I know everyone really enjoyed it ! The gems must not have left there little hands !!
    June

    ReplyDelete