Friday, July 2, 2010

Birthday gift for Jennifer


So I missed yeasterdays blog. I might have failed my blog a day goal but I will not give up. Today you get two posts.

*****

Yeasterday we celebrated Aunt Jennifer's 37th birthday. Jennifer is a wonderful, special person and we are all so blessed to have her in our life's. I wanted to make her something as special as she is.

*****

This is how I made a personalized polk-a-dot towel for her.

I started with one bath towel and two hand towels. I found them on sale at Kohl's and paid less than $10.00 for all of them.
I cut a letter "J" and some circles out of the hand towels. Then I arranged and sewed the cut outs on to the bath towel. I used a zig zag stick and stayed as close to the edge as possible.
And finished!
I hope Jennifer likes it as much as Taylor dose.
I stole the idea from V and co.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    Thanks for inspiring me to get busy and create a blog. You are great at the creative crafts! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete