Friday, October 8, 2010

UP

I hope you all got to see the family picture we had done. I was inspierded by family photos that Nie Nie had done. Ok, I'll be honest I flat out copied hers. But hers are so fun, I just had to copy them. Our favorite photographer (Mr. Tripp's cousin) Lisa jumped right on board with my ballon madness. And I couldn't be happier with how their turned out.
I bought a helium tank and blow up my own balloons about an hour before the photo shoot. I stopped counting when I hit 30 balloons. I tied my balloons in groups of 5-6 to old nuts and bolt so we wouldn't lose them in transit. After the pictuer were done we gave balloons to Lisa's three kids, a little girl at the orchid who was super exciter to see all of our balloons and we let a bunch go. But a half a dozen came back home with us. Penelope had hours of fun with them.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment