Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy halloween! To be quit honest its one of my lest favorite holidays. It's celebrated out side, it's cold, it's a LOT of work for me and for some reason I always put on weight in the weeks to follow. Even though it's low on the holiday totem pole I put on my game face and let the candy role in.
2010
2009
2008

Baby pumpkin / fairy princess / friendly monster
space robot / scary clown, but I think all clowns are a little scary
I don't know if Mr. Tripp is a skeleton or a zombie or maybe both. However I do know that he owes me a new black eye liner pencil.
Me and my baby pumpkin / The Mr. & Me
Mr. Tripp giving his baby pumpkin a smooch

I hope you all had a happy halloween and dad I hope you win the photo contest at work. You only have to share your price if its cash. :)


xxoo

1 comment:

  1. They all look amazing in their costumes !! So sorry I was not there this year. Luv Phillip's Face !!

    June

    ReplyDelete