Friday, October 8, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

It's not easy being thrifty. The girls and I went to Encore today to see what kind of wonderful deal we could get. It was a great day for deals!
deal #1 An amazingly beautiful glass punch bowl and ladle. You can't tell from the picture but it looks like a sun flower. $10.00
#2 A shoe box full of buttons. Tons and tons and tons of buttons. $2.00
#3 milk glass bowl $3.00, #4 white vase $1.00
# 5 backgammon, I played this with my dad when I was a girl. Hope he will re-each it to me. $1.00,
#6 boggle, We played this game at school all the time. I think my kids will get a kick out of it. $1.00
#7 over sized checkers. This one cost me $6.00. I think that pricey but I know one little boy who will love this come Christmas time.
#8 A bag of foam balls and eggs. $1.00 I can't wait to see what Ben turns these into.
#9 drawing pencils $.50
#10 Treasure chest kit, never opened $2.00
#11 mini chest of drawls and the best part is that evey draw has a wonderful treasure in side of it. $3.00


Total coast today $30.50. Most of these thing are going to be Christmas gift for the kids so I know you'll keep it a secrete.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment