Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Cole

Today I hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law Emily, her husband Brandon (Mr. Tripp's younger brother) and my nephew to be Cole Matthew. It was a wonderful shower. Emily and Brandon made out like bandits, really I have never seen so many gifts. The food was yummy and the desserts, well they were delightful. I'm calling the theme modern harvest. I decorated in deep chocolate browns and burt orange with lots of gourds, pumpkins and leafs.
welcome baby Cole banner
drinks and orange cream punk

guest enjoying all the yummy food

welcome table with name tags and the parting table with thank you gift.
table scape with branches, pumpkins and gourds.

hand made table cloths (I made them)

The cakes. Oh yeah two of them.

banner cake topper "BABY COLE"

buffet, I didn't have all the food out yet, it was packed full by party time.
candy dishes on every table.

monogramed sugar cookies and yes I made these too with a lot of help, thanks Heather.
dessert table, cakes, cookies, cake pops

more desserts and "COLE" spelled out on the pumpkins.

yummy, yummy cookies, thanks again Heather.

Cake pops!(I sang as I said that) Dad, Mom and Cole Matthew

Cole won't be make his grand entrance until early December. I can't wait to meet him, hold him, kiss him all over. If you can't tell I'm pretty excited to be an auntie again.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! You did an amazing job! I can't wait until you can throw me a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    You did a really good job, everything looked beautiful and the food and festivities were absolutely wonderful! Another success. You need to hire yourself out~ Davis Catering should see your talents!
    Mary W

    ReplyDelete