Saturday, October 9, 2010

crap-tastic

WOW! To put in delicately yesterday was CRAP-TASTIC. Our large basement freezer stop working and all of our venison was thawing out. So Mr. Tripp spent 3 hours cooking over 60 lbs. of venison on the grill, than an other couple of hours getting the old freezer out of the basement and cleaning a spot for a new one. We cooked up all the meat and and re-bagged it to put into the new freezer, Taco's or spaghetti anyone?
Mr, Tripp dragging out the old freezer.

After we hauled off the old freezer it was dinner time. We all needed a little cheering up so we let Jimmy Johns fill are stomachs and put smiles on our faces.
(I'm starting to get use to the looks we get when we take all of the kids out to eat.)
Very happy faces to eating yummy sandwiches.
Look JJ's even put a smile on Mr. Tripp's face. I got the #4 with avocado and extra tomatoes.
Penny stole my chip and wouldn't give them back. And yes after the day we had I treated myself to a ice cold drink.

Our next stop was Lowe's to pick up our new chest freezer. Now Mr. Tripp just needs to fill it with 4-5 deer and we will be set for another year.
PJ, watering the side of the van if you know what I mean. Boys!
Ella and Penny playing in the trailer with the new freezer.

I really hope this next week goes better than this weekend did. I'm ready for a break from all the drama that life has been chucking at me.



xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment