Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mr. T and super tattoos

I think Mr. Tripp may have a problem, a tattoo problem. He has talked about getting one ever since we were dating in high school. I never thought he would ever get any, mainly because he HATES needles. He's the biggest baby every when it come to getting shoots, IV's or getting blood drawn. He openly admites this fact.
This is Mr. Tripp's first tattoo. This is the one he talk about in high school. His skin being torn away and the super man symbol underneath. He got this one all most two years ago. since then he has add three more to his body (thats 4 total).

This is his newest one, The Flash. He got it last weekend.

The other two are a Captan America shield and the Fantastic Four with flames around it. I can tell he is already thinking about what to do next. Greg Drake of Local Tattoo & Laser co. dose all of Mr. Tripp's tats. He has been very happy with all the work Mr. Drake has done. I'll be honest Every time he adds one more I cringe. I'm not a fan of Mr.Tripp getting tattoos. There fine on other people just not my husband. Rest assured friends I plan to stay ink free.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment