Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crazy days

Sorry. It's been awhile. Life has been just a touch crazy at the Tripp house over the past two weeks or so. We all got the flu, had a yard sale, took karate class, and Mr. Tripp has been M.I.A. due to the new Tripp's Auto Shop that is open next week in Lansing.

*****

I think I'll start with Ella. She is now a pre-schooler. She loves it and cries when it's time to come home (that makes me feel like crap).

*****
I have fell like we are out growing our house but since moving is not an option a yard sale just seemed to make sense. I did it on a friday well the boys were at school. The girls and I worked the sale and made about $200 big ones (the money paid for karate classes) and we got ride of quite a bit of stuff.

*****

What next? Oh yes, KARATE!

Mr. Tripp and I decided that our big family need to run different that other family we know. I feel that lots of family are "child centered". I mean that some families lives revolve around the kids schedule. Soccer, musics, dance, ect. And there is nothing wrong with that if it works for you. But It just didn't work for us. So we live a "family centered" life. This means if it doesn't benefit the family as a whole than we don't do it. However a local karate studio is offering class one night a week only 5 blocks from our house and all 4 of the big kids can do it. So Karate it is. And the yard sale money paid for the classes.
Look out world I will soon have a army of ninjas.
WHA HA HA HA(evil laugh)

*****

And have I mentioned that my baby girls won't stop growing up. This makes me so sad. Look at how big their are getting.

I'll have more to share soon.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is growing so fast !!! It is like you blink and they are a year older.. They are all so darn cute..... Maybe they will do a few moves on Papa !!!

    June

    ReplyDelete