Monday, September 20, 2010

Thrift Store Fiinds

As usual I stopped at Encore to see what deals there were to be had. I'v been looking for large mason jars with hinger lids but no luck today. Well I was there I ran into a friend of a friend and her two little girls. I would like to ask her to be friends, how do you ask some to be your friend as a adult? I have a hard time with that. Any ways back to encore. I didn't leave empty handed.
sewing hops $1 each / milk glass goblets. I saw them 2 mns. ago and have been thinking about them ever since $7.50 for the set.
boots for the baby $2.00
Ikea dish rack $2.50 / brand new back pack, $2 / vintage (like the 80's) neckless $4

$20 total. I'd say it was a good day at the thrift store.

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Score! I LOVE the milk glass goblets, and of course the back pack is my favorite today's treasures. Good hunting, Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite *out of* today's treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a great thrifter !!!!!!
    June

    ReplyDelete