Monday, September 6, 2010

It's hard to say good bye

Well it's that time of year again. Back to School. I'm really quite sad about the whole thing. I love having my babies at home with me, sleeping in, going to zoo or the park any time we want and just enjoying all that summer has to offer. But all good things must come to an end. So as I buy the children new school cloths old ones must go. And it's never easy to say good buy to a favorite t-shirt. All of my boys have a t-shirt or two that they havn't been able to say good bye to. So we up-cycled our
t-shirt into bags. It works on all size shirts and is a good compromise when it's just to hard to say good bye.
Matt in is How to train your Dragon shirt. His favorite shirt all stained and faded. You can see on his face that he is less than thrilled with what is to come.
cut off the sleeves and collar. The collar hole will be the top of your bag so it's OK to cut a little extra off.
turn the shirt in-side-out and stitch to bottom closed.
And finished. Its just that simple. Now Matt's favorite shirt is his favorite bag.



xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment