Monday, September 20, 2010

Swedish love

One word. IKEA! You probley fall into one of two categories when you hear this world. Love, Of the store, the organization, the Swedish or Hate, of the store, the organization and the Swedish. I love it and go way more than I should. I recently took a trip up there to get magazine racks to help with school paper organization. Last Year was a mess. Library books, home work folders and permision slips were alway missing. But this year will be different! Everthing will be keep in one place. Organized and neat.

I also wanted a bench for my dinning room. My good friend Nikki took me to her childhood home and in her mothers large country kitchen was a long wooden table with benches on both side. She said her 4 siblings and herself would eat, play, do homework and fall off the benches all the time. There was nostalgia in her voice when she spoke about family time around that wooden table and on those benches. I have wanted a bench for my dinning room table ever since. So I took my birthday money, my girls and my sister to Ikea to get a bench (yes I'm 30 and still get b-day cash.) Let the falling begin.

xxoo
Penelope playing at Ikea / magazine racks a.k.a. school paper organization
Ella playing in the bunk bed thats on my wish list for the girls room.
Ikea play
My new bench. All three boy share it. I put Ben in the middle and told he he is the peace keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment