Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bad parenting

Let me start of by saying this weekend was cray! Mr Tripp had to work both saturday and sunday all day long. Me and the kids missed him very much. When he is home with us on the weekend it like a mini vacation for me. He helps clean and cook and take care of the kids. Unfortunately with him gone this weekend I had one or two less than spectacular mothering moments.

I had sent the big kids out side with popsicle and Penelope was watching them out the back door. I was watching netflix, great parenting right? Any ways as I was watching TV I here a crunching sound coming for the back door. Well my big kids helped themselves to popsicles Penelope was helping her self to some frozen peas. Yummy! Lucky no harm was done. And really who doesn't like frozen peas?

Sure I had poor parenting moments this weekend but I had some outstanding moments too. I took the kids shopping, to the bike path (with some help from Grammy June) and I got everybody to Church on time.

We all agree that the weekends are better when Mr Tripp is home with us.
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. At Least you know now that she likes pea's !!!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute :)

    ~ Jessica (Tripp) Gichengi ~

    ReplyDelete