Tuesday, September 7, 2010

last hurrah


The kids go back to school tomorrow. I say that with my sad face on. I love having them at home with me and if I had the heart of a teacher I would home school but I know that they will get a better education from public school them from me. So over the past week I have sqezzed in as much fum as possible. Swimming at the pool, Picnics in the park, Sleep over with friends and bowling.

I'll be honest taking my 5 kids plus my 10 year old brother in law bowling was quite a job. I was pooped when it was all said and done. However the kids all loved it. We bumper bowled and the littlest kids used a ramp to push the ball down the lane. I don't know why I don't do things like this more often with them. Yes, it's TONS of work to do anything with 5 kids but it's worth making memories with my kids.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment