Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Making Monsters

My Two monsters and YES I made them both. But I'm only going to show you how to make one of them.
I started with a monster picture Matt drew.
Them I made a pattern on card stock.
I cut 2 body pieces out of fleece, the eye's and teeth I cut out of felt.
I used embroidery thread to sew the eyes, teeth and mouth on.
Next I Placed the two body piece right sides together and stitch them closed, Leaving a opening to turn out and stuff. / turn out
fill with fluff and whip stitch close. / from concept to creation.

Matt loves his monster creation. It is extra special to him because he made it. I am working on monsters for the rest of the kids but I don't think any of them will love the dolls like Matt loves his. Matt told me it was the best monster ever. I told him It takes one to know one.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment