Friday, March 18, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

This past Tuesdays I went thrift store shopping! I got a lot of random stuff. Honestly I might have a shopping problem. I love it! I really do love to shop. It makes me happy. I know that is a sad, sad thing but its true. So I stick to the thrift stores and the sales rack so I don't get myself in trouble with Mr. Tripp.

Really all the stuff I bought was stuff I really liked or did need, so that makes it OK. Right?

This first thing might seem odd. Its a turkey tea light holder from Avon. I bought it because I already have one at home just like it. It was my Great Grandmothers and I have never seen an other like it, so when I saw this at Goodwill I had to have. Now I have a set and it was only $2.00.

Second is this little wooden tool box. Also only $2.00 from goodwill. Ella has carried around all week like a purse.

I love milk glass and I found this fruit bowl of $5.00.

$8.00 for all four dresses, and the best part is that they are from the Gap and Gymboree.

With 5 kids we burn though white glue, $1.70 for all three

$2.00 for egg dye.

I found this two teared metal plater for $3.50. I might paint it white to go with my other platers and cake stands.

I have already done a project that I will be sharing later with these plastic bangles. $1.00 for all 3.

This set of napkin rings I paid $1.00 for
it is going to my project bin too.

Yes, I all ready have the exact same punch bowl and cup set but I really just bought a second set for the extra cups.
It was only $6.00.

And the best find of the day was an old typewriter. $3.00 and its works. My kiddos have been having a blast with it.

Yes I have a problem
and no I don't plain on doing anything about it.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment