Wednesday, March 9, 2011

taking a sick day or two

I'v been out of order for the past two weeks. First with the flu and now bronchitis. I last time I was out of commission for this long was when Penny was born.
First came the flu and we all got it. BOO! Luckily no one hurled and that was a gift from God.
As the flu was subsiding in the kids, bronchitis set into my lungs and and the the flu decided that it wasn't ready to be done with me.
It was pretty bad.
Phil threatened to take to to the med station once or twice. I really just wanted to let the "bug" work it's way through and out of my body but after 12 day of being bed ridden I went to the doctors. She put me on a "Z" pack and inhaler. I'm happy to say that today I'm doing much better.

Now I have two weeks of house work and laundry to catch up on.
Please DON'T stop buy to say hi. I won't let you in.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment