Friday, March 25, 2011

flutter bee's

I have very few spring decorations. This never bothered me in the past but the kiddo's have loved the decorations that I have done so far this year so I figured I might as well keep it up.

I have little very money right now to buy decorations (I'm saving up for Mr. Tripp's birthday gift). I have spent a grand total $9.00 on my spring decro this year. Two dollars on a little white tree with glittery eggs hanging on it and $7.00 on a table cloth. But today the kids and I did a fun project that caost us $0. I got the inspiration HERE.

paper i had in the closet $0.00

I cut out a bunch of butterflies well the kids were at school and then we went nuts.

I hung them on the mirror wall. They are a big hit.
Ben let me know the butterflies used to be called flutter bee's.
I like flutter bee's much better.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment