Monday, March 21, 2011

Mondays

Happy Monday friends! The weatherman says its going to rain all week here in Michigan but I don't care. I can look out my window and see grass, well it's more like mud. The point is there is NO SNOW!!!!! I hate Michigan winters almost as much as I hate Michigan summers. The boots and snow pants and wet gloves and hat and kiddos who can't find their boot and snow pants and wet gloves and hats. But, today spring has come(yesterday if you want to be technical).
Spring, Spring, Spring!
Good thing are coming our way.
Plus it's Monday. Grocery shopping day for me. My Pantry and refrigerator are with yummy things to eat.

Hey dose any one have any good meal planning tips? I know my grocery bill could go way down if I planned our meals for the week. I just really struggle with it. What tricks help you meal planners out there?
SEE YA' SNOW!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment