Saturday, February 5, 2011

snip, snip

My Ella has long, shiny, silky black hair. We have been letting her grown it out ever since she was a baby. Honestly, she has hair that every girl wishes for.


Last night when I went to brush my teeth I found a clump of black shiny hair on the bathroon floor. And then I found handfuls of long black hair in the trash can. I know its just hair but I was so mad. Ella had given her self a hair cut.

WHY? WHY? WHY?


She mostly cut from the fount. She Chopped off big chunks of hair. And there's really not much I can do to fix it other than let it grow back out.
xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Amanda~ I know the horror all too well! Sarah cut her first haircut when she was three. She gave herself and Lisa mullets! I was horrified!
    Who knows where this will lead!

    ReplyDelete