Sunday, February 6, 2011

discriminating taste

Penelope has been loving her momma's milk for 20 months and it's fine with me. The plan is to let her stop nursing when she ready. However my milk suply just isn't what it used to be. I have been trying to supplement her with cows milk but she just won't have it. I'v also tried goats milks, soy milk, almond milk and rice milk. Penelope has very discriminating taste.
Someone suggested giving her chocolate milk but I just can't
let her drink that on a regular basis.

Strawberry milk is a different story. I can make that with
really strawberries and zero added sugar.

milk and frozen berry
blend very well

Yummy milk for my baby!
It's not her momma's milk and she know it but I did get her to drink about 6 oz of it today. It's a tiny victory for me and my boobs.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment