Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm fluffy

at my last yearly check-up, my doctor told me I needed to lose weight. I was hurt and offended by her words. i'm active and able to keep up with five kiddos, in my mind i'm fluffy, not over weight. but i took her advice. i jioned the "Y" and weight watchers. Part of my new year manifesto was to "love my body" i guess that means loving it enought to take better care of it and not just loving the way it looks. so i'v been working really hard this past week to make healthery chooses and hit the gym. i'm happy to let you all know it worked.
I lost 4 lbs. this week. YEAH!
my new breakfast. boiled egg, wheat toast w/ butter, a whole orange and coffee w/ cream and sugar. All of this is 8 point.

over weight or fluffy I love my muffin top, because everyone knows the tastiest part of the muffin is the top.

xxoo
A.





1 comment:

  1. You make me smile :) I love the post. And I too love weight watchers :) - Nicole d.

    ReplyDelete