Thursday, June 10, 2010

thrift store cake pedestals

Yesterday I went to my favorite thrift
store. I just wanted to go one last before all the kids are out of school. and as usual there were lots of great finds. A throw pillow, hand bag, plates, candy dishes, a ottoman that I plan on re-covering and much more.

I love DIY project and I had seen this one several month ago and have been dying to do it. I decied Penelope's 1st birthday bast would benefit for some new cake pedestals. I used the candy dished and plate I found at the thrift store.

Cake pedestals

plates, candy dish
and an egg cup.


I found two matching milk glass candy dishes. LUCKY ME!


White gorilla glue


a little glue and dry time.


AND FINISHED!
Phil asked were I got the money to buy "that thing". My total cost $11.66.

I couldn't be happy with how well they turned out. I love the mix-n-match look they have. How perfect will they be at sweet Penny's party.

I will post more stuff as I get it done,






No comments:

Post a Comment