Tuesday, June 15, 2010

birthdays and blessings

This past saturday we celebrated our babies 1st birthday. Any time one of my kids celebrates a birthday I thank God. I thank Him for giving this wonderful little person to us, to hold, to kiss, to hug, to teach, and to teach us. My children are a daly reminder of Gods love. A daly reminder of his grace and blessings. A daly reminder of his joys and goodness.
People OFTEN ask me if I done have kids. I alway find this question odd. Other than the gift of Christ, my children are best blessing God has given to me. Why would I ever want to be done allowing God to bless me with children? And why would I presume that I know how many children God wants to bless me with. He may be done growing my family or He may choose to bless me with 5 more kids. Ether way I will continue to count my blessing on birthdays and every other day.


No comments:

Post a Comment