Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh the sales

It's Garage sale season. And the seasons is off to a great start. In the past three weekends I have found some GREAT deals. Today alone I when to two Church rummage sales and about five other sales.

I'm always on the look out for a few big items like a king size head board, large picture frames, white dishes and bowl and kids cloths. I have also had my eyes open of a new coffee maker, lamp shades and anything farm related for the girls big "down on the farm" birthday party this summer.

1. LL Bean tote $2.00
2. Pants for Ella & PJ $.25 each. The brown pants are from the Gap.
3. Mr. Tripp found this lamp on the side of the road. FREE! It need a new shade but other than that it works great and the base is the prettiest shade of aqua.
4. old globe $2.00

I scored this great back yard roller coaster for $10.00

1. Wooden barn shelf, for the girls party and bed room $3.00
2. Plush rocking horse, FREE from a friends sales.
3. Sewing hoops $3.00
4. Two rosters FREE! they are going to be getting a makeover with a can of white spray paint.

I saw this HUGE wooden truck at a sale and there was no price on it. That usually means that they want WAY TO MUCH money for it. I have seen trucks like this at sale before for $100-$200.
I asked the man at the sale how much he wanted for it and he said $50.00. He sold it to me for $47 (that was all the money I had on me). It is now Penny's living room toy box and our coffee table when company comes over.

I found my coffee maker today. New in the box $5. I also got a wooden meat mallet $.15, a salad spinner $1.50, two brass candle stick $2.00 and a cake pan $.25.

Penny got a little wooden hight chair for $2.00 and a FREE elmo doll.

My three weekend shopping total was $78.35. Yeah I know that a lot for garage sales but I couldn't be happier with all my finds.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment