Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. Tripp

Happy Birthday!!!
My Mister is 31 today.


I can't even start to put into word how very blessed I am.
Mr. Tripp is mine and his birthday just remind me of how lucky the kiddos and I are to have him.

He is a good man.

A VERY GOOD MAN!

His daughters adore him. His sons want to be him. His family loves him. His friends can count on him. He is funny, witty and smart. He is a fighter and provider. He is a leader.
He loves me, his children and most of all his Lord.



I hope you have a very
happy birthday Mr. Tripp!
I love you.



xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I love him too !!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Guy !
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the most amazing beautiful tribute to your husband Amanda!! Brought tears to my eyes. Please wish him a happy birthday for me!!!

    ReplyDelete