Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful #8 thru #13

It's been a really busy week so heres #8 thru #13

#8 BIRTHDAYS!

Today is PJ's 9th birthday. I love the kids birthdays, most of you know why.

#9 PARTIES!

PJ had quite a party today. It took me all week to clean the house and decorate. If you can't tell he had a Transformer Birthday. Every kid got a autobot or decpticon t-shirt to wear during the party and take home (I thought 9 year old might be to big for goodie bags).
Energon cubes a.k.a. jello / table 1 of 2 loaded with goodies
silly straws / baby decepticons, funny it looks a lot like Penelope
PJ & Matt in the t-shirts I made.
pick your side


#10 ARTS & CRAFT

I tried filled some of our party time with a craft. Each kiddo made a autobot mask. This took all of 5 minutes.

#11 CAKE! CAKE POPS! COOKIES! OH MY!

We had two cakes today, cake pops, cookies, candy popcorn, twizlers, jello, pizza, kool aid and oh yah orange slices. It makes my tummy hurt just thinking about all the sugar that was eaten.
good guys
bad guys
my guy
HEY! PJ is 9.
transform and roll out / goodie table 2 of 2

#12 GOOD FRIENDS

PJ had 8 friends, 3 cousins, 2 bothers, 2 sister, and 1 uncle celebrate with him today, plus a hand full of adult to help supervise the festivities (thanks Melanie, Cameron, Grammy and Mr. Tripp). Our house was packed out. We were very bless to have wonderful weather so we could fill the kids with sugar them send them to the back yard to play. PJ was SOOOOO very thrilled to have all of his school buddies and family over.

# 13 GROWING HEATHY KIDS



My how you've grow. Happy Birthday PJ. I love you.
xxoo Mom

2 comments:

  1. Amanda you do such an amazing job as a mom and a wife. You guys are truely blessed! I love your blogs. Your family is very lucky to have such a thankful mom and wife. You always go out of your way to make each persons day all about them. Kudos to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun wonderful day !! I so enjoy looking at all the fantastic things that you make !!! Glad I could come and play outside with all the kids. I had fun !! It was a Birthday I am sure P.J. will always remember !

    June

    ReplyDelete