Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful #3 & #4

Sorry, I was warped up in TV watch last night (americas next top model, please don't judge me) and totally forgot to post what I was thankful for yeast. Oops!

#3. Other peoples trash. Yep I'm a picker. Anytime there is furniture, bikes and other interesting "junk" on the side of the road I stop. I am thankful for your junk.
This desk was on the curb. I gave it about 2 hours of TCL and now I have a great little work desk.

#4 JFM aka Jackson Free Methodist Church. Mr. Tripp, the kids and I have been attending there for about 3 years now. Tonight the kids and I will go there. The boys go to "sunday" school class, there is child care for the girls and I will go to a parenting bible study group. I love that every thing is at the same place at the same time and I don't have to find a baby sitter. I am thankful to be apart of a great church who loves people and loves God.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment