Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts

If you are one of our Moms or Grandmas
or Great Grandmas
STOP READING NOW!!!



I used to be super thoughtful and considerate on mothers day. I used to get all the kiddo's involved in a fun personalized craft and make a pit stop at every mom, grandma and great grandmas house on mother's day. Did you see the words USED TO BE? This year I did the same gift of every one but each one can be customized. And with gas being a million dollars a gallon I don't think we will be driving all over the place this mothers day.

Also Mr. Tripp told me I had a budget of $0 to work with. Well... it's safe to say I went over budget.

First I put in about an hour of design time this morning on my mac. Than I headed out to Sam's club to pick up my prints. They cost $18.00 for 12 8x10's.

Next the girls and I went to the dollar tree, to get 8x10 frames, dry erase markers and cards. That set me back an other $18.00.

I'm very happy with the finished product.

I love you because...

I hope our moms and grands have fun with these. I'm going to tell the kids to write on them every time they go for visits.

I stole the idea from this etsy shop. Shhhh! don't tell on me.

I also put one Mr. Tripp night stand. I thought it would be fun to tell him all the reasons I love him. And since its in our bed room I can be dirty.

Grand total $36.00 for 11 mothers day gift
plus one for Mr. Tripp = $3 pre-present.
Oh Yeah!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment